NeVeR LiGhT CaNdle in AIr CoNdiTionEr RoOm  

Thursday, May 7, 2009

For those who sleep in the Air Conditioner room ...........

Heard of a bad news regarding from a girl named RIYA.
She passed away last weekend due to carbon monoxide poisoning.

It happened when she lighted an chemotherapeutic candle for the night in a room with air-conditioning on and all windows closed.

Due to lack of oxygen in the room, the burning of the candle cannot fully oxidized & thus forming dangerous carbon monoxide.

Carbon monoxide will prevent oxygen exchange in the lungs, resulting the person dozing off to state of unconsciousness & eventually death in less than 1 hour, depending on the room size.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ NeVeR LiGhT CaNdle in AIr CoNdiTionEr RoOm

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster